Stay at Avanti Palms Resort and Conference Center in Orlando, FL, with Dates into September – Save 29%
Newly remodeled Orlando resort with shuttle service to nearby theme parks, plus a huge outdoor pool complex and restaurants
Hotel at a Glance: Avanti Palms Resort and Conference Center
The newly revamped Avanti Palms Resort and Conference Center is less than a 15-minute drive from Orlando’s top attractions, including Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, Universal Orlando, and its Volcano Bay water park. The resort even helps families avoid parking hassles with shuttle service to the parks.
- In-room amenities: WiFi, a microwave, and a mini-fridge for quick meals
- Pool complex: In addition to a huge outdoor pool, there’s a hot tub and a kids’ splash pad.
- Cool cocktails are sipped alfresco at the poolside bar.
- Where to eat: The Avanti Palms Market Place serves American food all day.
- Family-friendly activities: sand volleyball court and a pool, complete with splash pad
- Best way to wake up: With a cup of Starbucks coffee from the onsite coffee shop
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks—the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. Spanning roughly 30,000 acres, it encompasses four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. One of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is also home to Universal Orlando—which includes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter—SeaWorld, and Gatorland.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.