Stay at Champions World Resort in Kissimmee, FL, with Dates into September – Save 54%
Family-friendly resort offers three heated swimming pools and scheduled transportation to the nearby theme parks
Hotel at a Glance: Champions World Resort
Located southwest of Orlando, Kissimmee is called “the gateway to Disney” by Fodor’s. Champions World Resort is located here and offers not only free parks shuttle but also tickets and timeshare details.
- Hitch a ride: Champions World Resort provides scheduled transportation to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, SeaWorld Orlando, and Universal Orlando Resort.
- Fun in the sun: The property features three heated swimming pools, a hot tub, one kiddie pool, a playground, a sports practice field, and a scenic nature park with lakes and beaches.
- Family-friendly dining: Frazier’s Place Grille & Lounge serves classic American fare. Kids 10 or younger get breakfast for free.
- In-room amenities: flat-screen TVs, microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee makers with complimentary coffee
- Shop till you drop at the nearby Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores, where you’ll find discounted prices on brands such as Nike, Calvin Klein, and Nine West.
Kissimmee, Florida: Easy Access to World-Famous Theme Parks and Major Orlando Attractions
Located on the banks of Lake Tohopekaliga, Kissimmee sits about 22 miles from downtown Orlando and just 16 miles from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The world’s most-visited entertainment resort spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day at Magic Kingdom® Park by boarding Space Mountain® Attraction, a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. After that, ride past the ghastly goofballs inside The Haunted Mansion. For dinner, head over to Epcot® to sample cuisine from Morocco, Mexico, France, Italy, and several other countries at the World Showcase. As one of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks including Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Orlando.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as the CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which holds improv shows five nights a week.
Disclaimer: This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. We and our content providers (‘we’) have tried to make the information on this web site as accurate as possible, but it is provided ‘as is’ and we accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or inconvenience sustained by anyone resulting from this information.