Stay at CoCo Key Hotel and Water Resort in Orlando, FL. Dates into December. – Save 46%
Orlando hotel features a massive water park, on-site restaurants, and shuttle service to Universal Orlando Resort and other attractions
Top Reasons to Stay at CoCo Key Hotel and Water Resort
- The resort’s water park thrills guests with 14 slides and three heated pools.
- Set youngsters loose at the Parrots Perch water playground, where a zero-depth entry leads to water cannons and climbable structures.
- Modern and spacious guest rooms feature WiFi, 37-inch flat-screen TVs, and mini fridges.
- Multiple arcade games fill the sprawling 6,500 sq. ft. Key Quest Arcade, which is adjacent to the water park.
- Scheduled shuttle service takes guests to Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando, and Aquatica.
- This deal comes with the discounted resort fee of $15, which includes water park passes for 4 and access to all hotels amenities.
- Grab a bite at the tropical Tradewinds restaurant and the family-friendly Callaloo Grille or CoCo’s Pizzeria.
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks—the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. Spanning roughly 30,000 acres, it encompasses four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. One of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is also home to Universal Orlando—which includes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter—SeaWorld, and Gatorland.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
Disclaimer: This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. We and our content providers (‘we’) have tried to make the information on this web site as accurate as possible, but it is provided ‘as is’ and we accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or inconvenience sustained by anyone resulting from this information.