Stay at Fantasy World Resort in Kissimmee, FL. Dates into February 2019. – Save 20%
Townhouses arranged around a family-friendly water park complete with two slides, featuring activities such as bingo and movie nights
Hotel at a Glance: Fantasy World Resort
From their townhouse headquarters at Fantasy World Resort, families have just a 10-minute drive to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. Sea World and Universal Orlando is only a little bit farther, and all three are accessible via the resort’s scheduled transportation. For an adventure a little closer to home, they can hop on a complimentary shuttle to Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores.
- Private homes: All of the two-story, six-person townhouses boast two bedrooms, a full kitchen, free WiFi, and a screened patio.
- Aquatic adventures: The townhouses surround a zero-entry pool featuring two water slides and a lazy river ride.
- Games and sports: The resort is home to a tennis court, a basketball court, batting cages, multiple lawn games, and a fitness center.
- Daily activities: From arts and crafts to movie nights, there is a ton to do right on the resort premises.
- Relaxation by the pool: If guests aren’t in the mood for a dip, the poolside bar serves cold drinks in the open air.
- Dine in the sunshine: Charcoal and gas grills and picnic tables can be found throughout the resort grounds.
Kissimmee, Florida: Easy Access to World-Famous Theme Parks and Major Orlando Attractions
Located on the banks of Lake Tohopekaliga, Kissimmee sits about 22 miles from downtown Orlando and just 16 miles from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The world’s most-visited entertainment resort spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day at Magic Kingdom® Park by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. After that, ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. For dinner, head over to Epcot® to sample cuisine from Morocco, Mexico, France, Italy, and several other countries. As one of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks including Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Orlando.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as the CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which holds improv shows five nights a week.