Stay at LEGOLAND Beach Retreat in Winter Haven, FL. Dates into June. – Save 48%
Florida LEGOLAND hotel next to a theme park treats families to beach-themed guest rooms, kid-friendly entertainment, and a free shuttle
Hotel at a Glance: LEGOLAND Beach Retreat
LEGOLAND Beach Retreat gets visitors as close as possible to the LEGOLAND Florida theme park—an immersive LEGO experience with one of the world’s favorite toys. They’ll find that same fun spirit in the hotel’s Beach Retreat bungalows. Kids can imagine surfing big waves or digging their toes into the sand thanks to each room’s splashy design. Little ones get plenty of space to build with LEGO bricks in their separate sleeping areas, which are equipped with bunk beds and pullout trundle beds.
- Free breakfast at Sandy’s Castle Restaurant gets mornings off to a good start.
- Dinner per night includes two adult entrees and up to three children’s meals (excludes, Steak and Surf and Turf entrees, appetizers, and drinks).
- Kid-friendly entertainment: Daily events include sand-castle-building contests around the outdoor pool.
- Imaginations rule the day as families engage with interactive LEGO features like Minifigure trading.
- Activity-packed theme park: LEGOLAND Florida Resort is filled with more than 50 rides, shows, and attractions.
- Free ride: A scheduled shuttle takes guests to the park, which is less than half a mile away.
- Good to know: Tickets to the LEGOLAND theme park and water park are not included; click here for operating hours.
Winter Haven, Florida: Watersports on Glittering Lakes
Winter Haven occupies a relatively quiet spot between tourist-heavy Tampa and Orlando. More than a dozen freshwater lakes link to one another throughout Winter Haven, inspiring its nickname: Chain of Lakes City. Naturally, boating and fishing are big draws here, with anglers casting out for bass and bucket mouth. Water skiing along these bright-blue waters is another popular activity.