Stay at Seralago Hotel & Suites Main Gate East in Kissimmee, FL, with Dates into February 2019 – Save 35%
Hotel offers shuttle service to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, plus restaurants, tennis and sand-volleyball courts, and two heated pools
Top Reasons to Stay at Seralago Hotel & Suites Main Gate East
- Seralago Hotel offers scheduled shuttle service to the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, as well as Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld.
- There are several onsite dining options, ranging from the casual People’s Choice food court to breakfast at the Vineyard Café.
- Up to two children aged 10 or younger per room receive a free breakfast each morning, accompanied by a paying adult.
- The hotel features two Olympic-style swimming pools, two jetted tubs, and one kiddie pool, along with courts for tennis and sand volleyball.
- The onsite theater screens a complimentary family movie each night.
- Each guest room comes with WiFi, a microwave, and a mini-fridge. Kids’ suites have separate themed areas for little ones.
Kissimmee, Florida: Easy Access to World-Famous Theme Parks and Major Orlando Attractions
Located on the banks of Lake Tohopekaliga, Kissimmee sits about 22 miles from downtown Orlando and just 16 miles from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The world’s most-visited entertainment resort spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day at Magic Kingdom® Park by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. After that, ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. For dinner, head over to Epcot® to sample cuisine from Morocco, Mexico, France, Italy, and several other countries. As one of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks including Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Orlando.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as the CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which holds improv shows five nights a week.